Frequently Asked Questions - Bachelors programmes

How to enrol at the Solvay Brussels School ?

The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management is a faculty of ULB, and enrolments are managed by ULB. You can find more information here.

Are the Bachelors taught in English ?

Bachelor programmes are mainly taught in French.

What are the requirements to enrol?

  • As a Bachelor student
Are you a non-EU student looking to apply to our School ? Please click here.

Where can I find information about tuition fees?

All the information about tuition fees for EU or non-EU students is available here.

Where can I learn about continuing my studies after a bachelor programme (‘Poursuite du cursus de bachelier’)?

You will find relevant information in this document.

What about ULB ? What can I do on ULB'scampus ?

ULB has plenty of events and activities across all its campuses. Click here to see the University’s news and event agenda.

I am lost regarding my studies, I can’t decide what I want to do. Who can help me?

Don’t worry! ULB has a specific service, called ‘Infor-études’, dedicated to guiding you in your studies and helping you make the right choices. Please visit their page here.

I am a student with specific needs (disability, etc.). What resources are available for me?

Students who want their specific situation to be recognised (known as ‘EBS’ or ‘ESH’) can submit a request  to the CEFES

At Solvay Brussels School, the person in charge of students with specific needs is Nicole VANDERROOST.

Frequently Asked Questions - Masters programmes

What are the admission requirements for a master’s degree at Solvay Brussels School?

  • For students who have a bachelor's degree from a "Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles" university, read this document.
  • For students who have a diploma from a "Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles Haute Ecole", read this document.
  • For students who have a non-Belgian bachelor 's degree or another type of degree, read this document
Don't forget to visit ULB's website for more information. 

I am interested in a double master programme, what do I need to do?

If you want to enrol in a Double Degree programme, you must apply for an additional registration at the beginning of the academic year (by September 30).
The fee for an additional registration is €247.

Are the master programmes taught in English?

The main language of instruction at the master level is English.
You can find the course programme here

Updated on April 7, 2020